Product Review and Recap
Hey guys! Sorry I didn’t post yesterday at lunch – my breakfast kept me really full so I was only hungry for a snack at lunchtime, and didn’t take a picture of it - sorry!
Here’s the rest of yesterday’s eats:
- Hummus, crackers, and applesauce
- Chicken marsala plus a tortilla
I tried making a sandwich wrap, but it completely fell apart and was a huge mess. Oh well, it still tasted good.
- A few slices of cucumber.
Wasn’t that hungry because my dinner made me really full, so the cucumbers were perfect – nice and light and refreshing.
- I tried an apple YoBaby yogurt since Kristina of Stonyfield Farm had sent me coupons not only for Oikos yogurt, but also coupons to try out other Stonyfield Farm products. Thanks, Kristina!
I was just slightly hungry at this point, so this was the perfect amount of yogurt. The flavor was nice and mellow, with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, which was nice.
I have also tried the Stonyfield Farm YoBaby Yogurt – Banana, which has a stronger flavor and you can really taste the banana, which I liked.
- Chicken marsala and a potato
(I did take a picture of my breakfast but am having trouble uploading the photo)
That’s it for now!
Hope you all have a great day!